Best Answer

No it is the opposite. Not having one is.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-05-28 00:27:34
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Is having a period twice in a month a sign of pregnancy?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Is having your period twice a month then spotting a sign of pregnancy?

No. The norm is that when you are pregnant you have no period. See a doctor about your hormones, having your period twice in one month is not normal.

Why would a woman get her period twice in a month?

A woman can get her period twice a month for multiple reasons such as missing her birth control or having an irregular period cycle.

Does having your period twice in one month mean your pregnant?


If you have not started your period this month is this bad?

if you are planning pregnancy then this is normal otherwise it may mean that your period has been delayed so you might get it twice the next month.

Can you get your period twice a month?

Some girls do get there period twice a month like at the begin of the month and at the end of it. If you are having two periods close together that's something that you should go get checked out at the doctors.

What is the cause of having your period twice a month?

did you take an emergency contraceptive? cause that could be it

Is it normal to get your period twice a month?

It's normal to have period twice a month heavily just for 3 days only?

Can women get their periods twice in a month?

A woman can get her period twice a month if she has irregular periods.

Can you ovulate right after a period and twice a month?

hi my name is jasmine and i think yes because i got my period twice a month.

If you had your period twice one month?

is not a problem

Can you have a period twice in one month?


What does coming on your period twice the month before and late the month after means?

It means your period is irregular and it may be you just started having a period or have been ill or under stress. If this continues go see your doctor and get some help.

People also asked