29 Signs Your Partner
May Be Cheating
If your partner's behavior in one of the following areas hoists a red flag, remember, it may not necessarily be cause for alarm. Weigh your words. Think before you accuse. Proceed with caution. But if you notice a trend, be well prepared to investigate, and find out the truth. # When your partner starts making excessive or unusual excuses to avoid being intimate with you. # The opposite of item number one -- Your partner pays unusually high amounts of attention to you... becomes much more attentive to your needs than usual. This is brought on from the initial guilt that many cheaters experience. As the affair continues, these feelings of guilt often tend to diminish, and with that, the attention that you get will also diminish. # Your partner starts being overly lavish with gift giving. You might start receiving flowers, candies, and other gifts out of nowhere. This also goes along with the guilt that your partner feels. It's a psychological thing that many cheaters do subconsciously to make themselves feel better. # When they will not allow you access to their computer or they suddenly shut down the computer when you walk into the room. They may password protect their laptop or computer to keep out suspicious eyes. Or they stay up to "work" on the computer after you go to bed. Excessive internet usage, especially late at night, is a red flag. # When your partner suddenly starts working late for a variety of reasons. Late meetings, project deadlines... these are all typical excuses. A pay stub should show an increase in pay from all the extra hours, so you can start there. If he doesn't want to you show you the pay stub, that's another sign. # Your partner's taste in music suddenly changes. If your partner mainly listens to one genre of music and all of a sudden they start listening to something completely different, perhaps even something they didn't used to live, then this might be the music taste of their lover and it is growing on your partner. # When your partner gets mysterious phone calls or when they hurry to answer the phone, leave the room to talk on the phone and when you ask who called, they say, "No one," or "Wrong number." If they are suddenly talking to people from work or one of their friends, are these calls being placed at unusual times compared to the past? If so, beware... they might not be talking to who they say they are talking to. # When your partner starts locking their cell phone so that you can't gain access to it. Cell phones today are very important, and very few people lose them (the main reason people used to lock their phones.) Trends show that few people ever lock their phone, so if your partner is doing it, or especially if they didn't used to do it and now are, beware! # When your partner starts hiding his or her cell phone bill, or quickly checking the mail around the days that the phone bill is supposed to arrive. If they do this in conjunction with item #8 on this list, look out! # When your partner gets home from work or some other activity and they or their clothes smells of perfume or cologne that isn't theirs. # When your partner arrives home and heads straight into the shower or bath. They know their body smells of another person, especially if they just had sex, and need to wipe the evidence away. Many cheaters will say they are going to the gym after work, when instead they go to meet their lover. This gives them the perfect opportunity to jump into the shower when they get home without raising suspicion. Most gyms today track every time a customer goes in, so you can call and easily get a list of days that week that your partner actually went to the gym. # Your partner frequently picks fights with you on just about anything. You'll notice your partner being irritable and picking a fight so that they can have a reason to get out of the house to go meet their lover. # During an argument, your partner is quick to bring up the fact that your relationship together isn't a good one or is on the path to being ended. Negativity about the relationship is often brought up by a cheater because their relationship with their lover is in the 'bliss' state where everything seems perfect. They may also be pushing you to actually have you end the relationship because they don't want to be the one to initiate it on the basis of having met somebody else. They often times don't want to hurt you, and feel your feelings may be hurt less if they can get you to end the relationship vs. you finding out the truth. # Your partner changes the way they kiss or make love all of a sudden. They might also start requesting kinky things that aren't normal in your relationship, or suddenly want to do things you haven't done before. # When your partner changes their normal day-to-day appearance. You might find that they are suddenly grooming themselves more diligently, wearing nicer clothing, putting on cologne or perfume when going out with friends. # When your partner starts working out or going to the gym all of a sudden. A cheater wants to look their best to impress their new lover, and this will motivate them to step outside their normal health routine to lose weight or firm up. # When your partner gets easily offended when you ask normal and natural questions and they snap back about you why you're spying or checking up on them. # Your partner stops telling you that they love you. # When your partner starts intentionally looking at or flirting with the opposite sex, when in the past, this is something your partner would never have done. # When the passenger seat in the car has been changed and is not in the usual position or the mileage on the car is more than usual. Also increased gas purchases that are inconsistent with the amount of miles on the car. Is the odometer showing much higher numbers than the distance it takes to get to and from work? # When your partner's begins to change their clothing style. You partner may start buying sexy underwear, or other new clothes that is not typical of them. If charges to credit cards for these types of things are on the increase, be alert. # Your partner's behavior changes to the point that that your friends begin asking you what's wrong. You may not notice the subtle day to day changes, but close friends and family members often will notice tension from your partner before you are even aware of it. # When you notice an increase in ATM withdrawals or credit card charges. It costs money to wine and dine the other person, buy them gifts, and do all the normal courtship things people do. # Your partner begins telling jokes uncharacteristic of them, or they start using catch phrases or expressing opinions that are outside of their norm. # Your partner turns the table and accuses you of cheating but has no evidence. Because cheaters are doing it themselves, they often feel that their partner might be doing it as well. If you start getting accused of cheating when your normal routine hasn't change, there may be a good chance it is in fact your partner that is cheating. # When your partner becomes eager to volunteer to go to the grocery store, post office, or any place that gets them outside of the house. This gives them the time to speak to their lover on the cell phone. Your partner can delete this call history from their cell phone, but not off their cell phone bill, so mark the times and check the bill. # When your partner shows up without their wedding ring or suddenly stops wearing it and makes lame excuses as to why they don't have it on. # Your partner continually criticizes another person you both know. What they are trying to do is unarm you by making you think that person or that type of person would never be of interest to them, when in fact that person might be their secret lover. # When you partner starts to criticize things about you that haven't changed, that they once found attractive and appealing. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top 10 Ways on How to Catch a Cheating Husband
Cheating husbands leave many signs and with a bit of detective work, a wife can catch her husband with solid proof. Many wives make the mistake of hiring an expensive detective or purchasing pricey spy equipment. However, if you are aware of some of the signs of a cheating husband and know your husband's behavior and habits well, you simply need to follow your gut instinct and employ some of the top 10 ways of how to catch a cheating husband. Most of all, be patient. Give yourself 3-4 weeks of spying time.
Pay close attention to small details and use all your senses so you don't miss any cheating signs from your husband. Make sure you keep a log book of descriptions, dates and times of all the clues you discover. If you find a clue, make a copy of it if possible. NEVER accuse him of an affair unless you have concrete proof he was cheating because you may have to use this proof in a court of law should you pursue divorce. If you don't have solid proof, many cheating men lie and make up stories or will call you crazy. Plan your confrontation out in your mind so you will be prepared and armed with facts and evidence. If you have children, make sure they are in a safe, protected place. In addition, don't become a cheating wife to get revenge. It only causes more problems and will be used against you. 1. Set a trap. Cheating husbands usually cheat when their wife is out of town. Tell your husband that you are leaving for a couple of days and then wait, listen and watch. Place a recording surveillance device in your bedroom or near the phone and then listen. Park in a friend's car with a hat and sunglasses on and follow his car or wait for someone to come to the house. Keep a camera, binoculars and a cell phone with you. Cheating husbands usually take their affair out for dinner and a rendezvous while you are gone. Give your cheating husband lots of space to make a mistake. Your husband will leave cheating signs unknowingly. Make sure you are "busy" or out of the house a lot while you are investigating. Take a long nap under your bed at lunch or in the evening or place a long recording digital tape recorder which is voice activated under the bed. This wouldn't work if you have children or a dog.
2. Watch his cell phone. If he protects his cell phone with a password, unexpectedly ask to borrow his cell phone to make an important call. Then make a fake call, pressing as many buttons of his call log as possible to note any strange calls. Go to bathroom with phone if at all possible. Watch whether his cell phone is always turned off when with you or whether he takes unusually long to phone you back. Note the times, dates and length of any suspicious calls. Press the re-dial on the phone or *69. This is an effective way to find out who they've been calling.
3. Place a long-recording digital tape recorder under your cheating husband's car seat every morning and then listen to it when you are alone. Please check the laws in your city or state to make sure it is legal to record someone in your car if they are borrowing it. The same goes for a GPS tracking device which tracks everywhere your husband's car goes. GPS tracking devices are now made the size of a pack of Chewing Gum so they are easy to hide. 4. Monitor your husband's computer usage. Does he use the computer late at night or for an unusual amount of time? Cheating husbands frequently utilize free email services such as hotmail, msn, yahoo, gmail, hushmail, etc… Check his internet web browser history for warning signs. If you suspect your husband is cheating, you can install a keystroke logger which will log every keystroke your husband types, including his passwords. There are many good ones currently for sale.
5. If your cheating husband is frequenting any dating sites, create a fake profile on-line of someone you think your husband would be attracted to and then start flirting. Many wives have successfully used this technique.
6. Be careful of your cheating husband's close friends who may cover for him because of loyalty feelings. Even if they don't approve of your husband's cheating ways, they may still cover for his cheating by providing an alibi for him.
7. Set booby traps in your house. If you think your cheating husband may be bringing someone into your home while you are traveling or out, set some traps. Put on a clean set of sheets and then place a crumb on the bedspread. Make sure that a dog or cat don't move it. Then check to see if the crumb is still in the same place after your return.
8. Get your girlfriend's to help. Sign up a willing acquaintance or girlfriend to hit on your husband at a pre-determined location to see if he will bite. It is helpful if she carries a tape recorder in her purse so you may hear him.
9. Monitor your husband's driving habits for a month.Watch for increase in gas receipts and monitor the car's odometer to see if there are extra unexplained miles on the car. Monitor the time he leaves for work and the time he comes home. You should be able to establish a patterns by keeping a calendar and noting the times. If your husband claims to be working late, check paycheck stubs to verify his overtime. If your husband explains a late return home as a result of having to drive out of town on business, yet the mileage on the car indicates less than ten miles driven, you'll have caught your cheating husband in a lie which may be due to his adultery.
10. Paper signs of a cheating husband can include unexplained receipts, more frequent ATM withdrawals, and unexplained credit card charges. Note any strange dates and times. Is there a restaurant charge when he should have been at work? Check his business deductions if possible.
If you have tried some of the above tips on how to catch a cheating husband and have been unsuccessful, try playing your Poker face. Pretend like you know something and give him 24 hours to come clean or else... However, only resort to this after you have tried all other means because if you accuse him, your husband will know you are on to him, deny any wrong doing and cover his cheating tracks better next time.
Written by Stephany Alexander, http://www.womansavers.com ©
iam in love with this guy but i do not know if he likes me or some other girl
That he doesn't know how to express his emotions and talk to the girl he's mad at so he's using a childish way to get back at her. If he cares about the girl he's mad at, he should talk to her and either forgive her or end the relationship, not use other girls to make her jealous. That doesn't help anybody.
Facesitting is a sexual activity where one partner sits on the other partner's face and performs oral sex. Please do not try this unless you are of the legal age or older.
The couple share household responsibilitiesBoth partners are expected to contribute in expenditureThey could work like division of labor, one partner cleans and the other cooks. Or one partner takes the children to school while the other walks the dog.
To put it simply he is trying to make you jealous, if you get jealous he can confirm that you like him and it gives him more confidence. Guys know that flirting with other girls is a great way to bring out the feelings a girl may be hiding.
I know am not a girl, but my boyfriend is my sex partner.
By their body language, respect in the way they address each other and acceptance as her step father and partner of her mother
If you're in a relationship with a girl or vice versa it is important to know what each other's feelings are. You shouldn't have to hide the fact that you're not feeling too happy. I think that it's important for couples to know how their partner is feeling when they aren't doing too hot.
No, there is 1 girl, Konan. I dont know about her powers, but i do know that she is Pein`s partner in Akatsuki.
It depends on the girl. You are best to wait until you know your partner.
partner, girl/boy freind, or if married, wife/husband.
if it seems like its meant to be!
A person can do the best job of licking a girl out by paying attention to her reactions. A girl will always let her partner know when something feels good and when it is discomforting her.
Dont rush. You will know when she is ready. You have to be patient and not rush to get a kiss. The moment will come. Or, just talk to her about it.
You should find another girl who will be your life partner.
so that he or she can know what he or she responsible and easily them to know with each other
Absolutely nothing different from a partner who is circumcised.