Best Answer

to get the green orb you have to get groudon and kyoger and show them to professor oak then he will give you the green orb then go to the cave in route 47 the embedded tower and battle him

hoped i helped

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2010-07-09 20:19:28
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Green orb in Pokemon SoulSilver
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Where is the green orb in Pokemon SoulSilver?

you put kyogar on your game.

How to catch rayqaza on Pokemon SoulSilver?

you have to have both the blue orb and the red orb and have groudon and kygye then go to my. Pokemon and get the green orb then go to the emmbedded

How you get the blue orb in Pokemon SoulSilver?

You can't get the Blue Orb in Pokemon SoulSilver. Only the Red Orb, which can be obtained from Mr. Pokemon after defeating Red.

Can You Get The Red Orb In Pokemon HeartGold?

You can't. You have to get Pokemon SoulSilver if you would like the red orb or trade with a friend. The red orb is only obtainable in Pokemon SoulSilver.

How do you get the green orb on pokemon soulsilver?

Show prof.Oak a Kyogre and a groudon and he'll give you a green orb, go to the embedded tower and you'll find rayquazza.

Pokemon heartgold how to get the red orb?

In HeartGold you get a blue orb and in SoulSilver you get a red orb

How do you get the green orb in SoulSilver?

cherry grove

How do you get the Red Orb Pokemon Soulsilver?

u get it from Mr Pokemon

How do you get the green orb in Pokemon emerald?

No green orb exists in Pokemon emerald.

Do you need the red orb in Pokemon Heartgold?

You can only get red orb in Soulsilver.

How do you get green orb in Pokemon HeartGold?

In order to get the Green Orb (or also called the Jade Orb), you'll first need to obtain Kyogre and Groudon. Kyogre can be found in the Embedded Tower on Route 47 in Pokemon HeartGold and Groudon can be found in the same location in Pokemon SoulSilver. The only way to get the Jade Orb is by trading over a Groudon captured in SoulSilver. You won't get the orb if you have a Groudon from another game other than SoulSilver. After getting these two Pokemon, put them in your party and go to Professor Oak. He will then give you the orb. Remember: the only way to get Kyogre/Groudon is by getting the National Dex and then going to Mr. Pokemon who will give you either a Blue or Red Orb.

What do you have to do to get the orb Pokemon SoulSilver?

compleet the gaym then visit mr Pokemon

People also asked