There are at least three ways it can kill you immediately. Alcohol poisoning affects the involuntary brain activity which controls breathing and heartbeat. Too much alcohol too quickly can make you forget to breath. Your body will try to expel the alcohol. If you lose consciousness, you may choke on your vomit. And, of course, under the influence of alcohol you are likely to take risks that could get you killed, including drunk driving. Long-term use affects every organ in the body, but especially the liver, causing fatty liver, cirrhosis and alcoholic hepatitis. Up to half a million people in the United States develop alcohol related liver cancer every year. It is also linked to pancreatic cancer.
I hope you cannot sneeze to death!
Drink lots of water.
Do not drink Chlorox, it is toxic. You would just make yourself very sick, or possibly kill yourself. ___ If you are dumb enough to drink Clorox, you shouldn't even smoke weed.
yes if you stick a straw in your body and start sipping, you will drink yourself. But if you do, all the stuff will end up in your body anyway..hehehehhehehehehhehe die die die
although urine is mostly water, it has toxins that your body is getting rid of, so ingesting it is not recommended unless your on the verge of death from dehydration. Drink too much and you could make yourself very ill. so like i said, only do it if necessary.
Drink some liquids, such as water.
Don't drink and drive