Idrank bleach but nothing happened except i threw up only 3 times. had stomack cramp but thats all.
I drank bleach and just felt really weak for a night almost threw up and coughed up a little bleach and my stomach did burn a bit but other than that nothing serious happened.
You will die.
Nothing much. You would get undrinkable Pepsi and unusable bleach.
Nothing. Hop on in.
you will probably be dead before you can find out so don't try it unless you are a moron and feel nothing of your life.-------------------------Please do not drink Bleach. Most bleaches are hazardous if ingested or inhaled
Nothing happens. The puppy will be ok.
Severe damage to your digestive system, and possible death without medical treatment.
Nothing happens,Just some strange taste
No , you can not drink bleach . It's a poison . It depends on how much you consume whether you'll die or not (: