Best Answer

Monitor the child. Since chap stick is not poisonous, unless a lot was eaten, it should not hurt the child and if the child ate alot call Poison Control Center right away. Leave medcine away from infants and young children. My own oppinon is no children too young should use it.

User Avatar

Wiki User

13y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
More answers
User Avatar

Wiki User

11y ago

If a baby ate chap stick it would have a reaction and grow into the hulk then it would attack the planet and kill everyone. So don't let babies near chap stick.

P.S. It would have a dick like Jesus

This answer is:
User Avatar

User Avatar

Wiki User

12y ago

"For external use only and should not be allowed to come into contact with the eyes and the mucous membranes."

"If large amounts are swallowed accidentally, this may cause vomiting, diarrhea, CNS stimulation and convulsions. Symptomatic treatment should be provided."

Sounds like you should consult a health care professional.

This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What do you do if a child eats sudocrem?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

What do you do if your child eats whiteout?

What do you do if child swallows whiteout

Can you eat sudocrem?

Sudocrem is used to treat cuts and grazes, minor burns, sunburn, acne, bedsores and nappy rash. It wouldn't be good for you to eat it, as it is for external use only.

Is there anything in the house you can use to keep your dog from licking her hot spot?


What happens to the child born on Christmas day?

he eats cookies

When a child eats cement what can you do?

You have to take the child to a doctor to be tested so they don't have a lack of some nutrients.

What happens if a child eats a maggot?

depending on how big the magnet is the child can suffer from mild internal bleeding.

What do you do if a child eats a worm from the ground?

usually nothing dangerous will happen if a kid eats a worm. They could throw up though.

What to do if your child eats a dead fly?

Usaully, the fly will not bother your child, although you may want to watch your child carefully just to make sure.

What do you do if a child eats a ciggarette butt?

Make sure your child is drinking a reasonable amount of water, and see what comes out at the end.

What should you do if your child eats his own stool?

I would take him/her to the doctor. This is not normal.

What do you do if your child eats Sticky Tack?

Eating sticky Tack should not harm your child. It is not toxic. Just watch the child to make sure he or she is not in any discomfort.

Is it true that if a pregnant woman eats eggs her child will be born blind and if she eats twin bananas she will deliver twins?

Not at all, its an old wives tale.