1. You have to beat the elite four
2. You have to go to battle frontier
3. Go to battle tower
4. Go to their PC
5. Go to Lanette's PC and deposit the Pokemon that you want to duplicate
6. Then save your game and take out the Pokemon you want duplicated
7. Go talk to the wirless link double battle person(she'll be the first CPU battle girl that you see, she'll say that you need to save after you pick your 2 Pokemon and all that and say yes.
8. There will be a pause and it'll come up you need to save.... say no and turn off the system
9. Turn the system back on and you'll have the Pokemon that needed duplicated in your Party and one of them in your PC.
10. Hope this helped, HAPPY DUPLICATING!!!!!
Yes, you can duplicate Pokemon on Emerald more than once.
How to duplicate rare candies in Pokemon Ruby
Sadly, you can't. Only in Pokemon Emerald.
the answer is yes -if you know how to duplicate Pokemon then you can do it -if not i can not tell you how to dupolicate Pokemon because i forhet how
you can't duplicate Pokemon in ruby, but you can in emerald, by using the battle frontier.
find another one
I'm afraid it's not possible, unlike Pokemon Silver/Gold where you could turn the gameboy on and off when depositing a Pokemon holding rare candy to duplicate, this does not work in Emerald.
Well, in my opinion, you can duplicate Pokemon only in Pokemon emerald. I tried the duplicate trick on Pokemon ruby but it didn't work. If you want to duplicate Pokemon in emerald you have to go to the battle tower, save in front of the p.c, deposit the pokemons you want to duplicate, save again,withdraw the Pokemon you deposited,talk to the lady at the counter she will make you save as soon as it says"saving do not turn of the power" turn it off right away. vola!!!!!!!!!!
search on serbii.com or something search on serbii.com or something
use the Pokemon cloning glitch and have the cloned Pokemon hold the rare candy.
use the cloning glitch and have the cloned Pokemon hold the rare candy