I guess Twilight is PRETTY addicting 'cuz its cool and interesting for girls and also boys Girls:the love between a regular girl and a vampire boys:the fights and conflicts between Edward and other vampires trying to attack Bella :) - Because Stephenie Meyer is a talented writer who has the ability to captivate the audience with words. The way she has written has made it easy for teenage girls to relate to Bella, to her clumsy attire, her 'average' looks, her shy personality, and how head over heels she becomes. Stephenie Meyer has made every girl swoon at either Edward, or Jacob (& not to forget Emmet or Jasper) wishing that they could have love like that.
For a girl to read twilight she gets so emotionally tied to Bella's character and eventually compares her life to Bella's. Edward is a character you fall in love with the first time he is mentioned because of the attraction Bella has with him. I personally think the twilight saga is the best thing that has happened to man kind.
Twilight? Why is it a good book?
Well, let's see...
It's definitely not because of
- The terrible writing which on first sight seems to have been written by a 13 year old.
- The two dimensional characters with no personality.
- The main character being a shallow idiot and a whiny ungrateful brat who gets into a relationship based mostly on appearances.
- The purple prose that drags on and on about how a character is overly-perfect, a characteristic attributed to amateurish writing.
- The glorification of the main relationship, which is a clear case of domestic and emotional abuse.
- More glorification of teen marriage and pregnancy.
- The instances of pedophilia, child brides and child grooming, which are shown as being true love.
- There is no plot or character development, and all the characters have everything handed to them on a silver platter.
- The depiction of traditional gender roles, and many instances of sexism throughout the novel.
- The obviousness of how Bella Swan is clearly a self-insert of the author.
- The fact that Meyer's vampires have absolutely nothing to do with actual vampires.
- Containment of racism in the novel.
- The fact that Meyer did absolutely no research on anything (Alice's father getting rich from banking during the Great Depression? What?) and absolutely nothing makes any sense (Renesmee included). Which, while the book is fiction, a good writer at least tries to make his or her story believable. However, you don't need to have a Ph.D to know that Meyer failed high school biology and that she doesn't know anything she's writing about in the novel.
Nor the fact that the author...
- Punished her fans for her own mistake when it came to Midnight Sun. Meyer handed out copies of her draft to many people that she should not have trusted with it, and when it gets leaked she throws a tantrum and refuses to finish it, despite this being extremely unprofessional and unfair to her fans.
- Is arrogant enough to believe her romance is better than classics like Romeo and Juliet (Which was not even meant to be romantic to begin with) and other classics like Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights or The Princess Bride (also meant to be a parody).
- Is so detached from reality that she claims that if Jacob or Edward showed up at her door she'd abandon her husband and children on the spot.
- Deletes fanmail.
- Meyer cannot deal with criticism at all (which would explain her terrible writing). She could not accept that Breaking Dawn was unpopular and instead of listening to criticism like any good author should, when she read negative reviews on Amazon she throws another whiny tantrum.
- Continuing this, she has her younger brother Seth censor her email for her. Seth deletes any e-mail that contains any criticism against the novels.
- Makes her fans pay for new books when she goes to book signings.
More detailed info: http://twilightsucks.com/board/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1242233152
Honestly, I can't answer the question because I don't know myself.
i like breaking dawn because it has so much action & more in it, plus i think the stuff was alot more detailed & dramatic. i really liked eclipse too though. --------------------------------------------------------------- 1-4.. 1. Twilight! 2. Breaking Dawn! 3. Eclipse! 4. New Moon!
Cause I am always falling head over heels for vampires and seeing Edward was awsome he is so cute! And I have always wanted to be a vampire I wanna be fast and be pretty and young forever and the number one reason I want to be a vamp is the beautiful red eyes like Jane from twilight but pretty much so I could see Edward and belle and hear the story the last movie was beast and now I wish they could make more but uh ya pretty much cause Edwards super cute!
I loved this book because it had action and romance! it was beautifully written and i cant wait to read the rest of the series! I hope you liked it to!
People like the movie because there is action drama and romance
Edward!!! He is so cool but Robert Patterson is not.
well in twilight the book she was by Edward when she said her hair smells like her favorite shampoo which smells like strawberry
He loves the book New Moon just as Kristen Stewart does. He is in love with his job as an actor and hopes to continue it. His favorite name is Rachel. He is very athletic and gained 30 pounds of muscle just to stay in the Twilight Saga.
Robert Pattinson is an actor and also a singer. he is best known as role in Twilight as Edward. He has never said what his favorite comic book is.
Twilight, the first book.
his favorite book to read is Twilight
No, Twilight is actually my least favorite book in the series. my favorite is Breaking Dawn, then New Moon, then Eclipse, and then Twilight.
Nothing i didnt have a least favorite part in the book it i cant say that there is ever a better book than the twilight series.
Ray Ray's favorite book is The Twilight Saga.
It is Eclipse.
Twilight and Interview with a Vampire
Edward!!! He is so cool but Robert Patterson is not.