I checked some stats and found four of the five Fred McGriff Bobby Bonds Gary Sheffield Jose Canseco still hunting down that last one. Jack Clark is the 5th player he hit 25 or more homeruns with SF Giant StL Cardinals NY Yankees SD Padres BO Redsox
Through the 2008 season, 3 players have hit 100+ home runs with three different teams in MLB history: 1) Reggie Jackson - 123 with the Angels, 144 with the Yankees, 269 with the Athletics.
2) Alex Rodriguez - 156 with the Rangers, 208 with the Yankees, 189 with the Mariners.
3) Darrell Evans - 141 with the Tigers, 131 with the Braves, 142 with the Giants.
1) Ted Williams - first HR 4/23/1939 and last HR 9/28/1960.
2) Willie McCovey - first HR 8/2/1959 and last HR 5/2/1980.
3) Rickey Henderson - first HR 9/17/1979 and last HR 7/20/2003.
4) Omar Vizquel - first HR 7/23/1989 and last HR 9/9/2010.
No one has ever hit five home runs in a game. The record, held my many players, is four home runs in one game.
So far there`s no player (in mlb basenall) who reached that number. No record found
Darrell Evans Alex rodriguez
Many MLB teams have scored runs with multiple players in the same inning. Many MLB teams have also had multiple home runs by different players occur in the same inning, including teams like the Yankees, Blue Jays, and Red Sox.
Individual league rules require the uniform colors for home teams and visiting teams.
As an easy way for players/clubhouse staff to recognize which is which....
The starting pitcher is given the choice of jersey
Could you be a bit more specific? The Mariners have worn several different jerseys since they were enfranchised in 1977, not to mention the fact that baseball teams (ours included) generally have four uniforms at a time (home, away, alternate 1, and alternate 2).
When the other teams fans come cause the city is close to the home teams city
Glasgow Celtic & steaua bucharest