The cure for ink poisoning is vomiting unless a professional has instructed you to.
You can get ink poisoning by getting a lot of ink in your mouth, or if you write on yourself a lot. I hope this helps! -Flashlight
no, if you draw on yourself with ink and the ink gets into your system then you can get Ink poisoning, however, who in their right minds is going to drink Ink? My mate please help
Only if you are using actual INK from a bic pen or something of the sort. The word "ink" in relations to tattoos is a misnomer. It is actually pigment. Buy real ink.
No, ink is an inert compound.
You may have ink poisoning if you are experiencing eye irritation and staining of the skin or other mucus membranes. Ink poisoning can also cause stomach cramps and vomiting.
yes it can. its called ink poisoning
this question is relative. seek the advice of a physician immediately if you think you have "ink poisoning".
1. What on earth are you thinking! Get a tattoo done professionally. 2. Yes you probably could get ink poisoning so please don't do this.
Every type of poisoning is bad.
I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING. I KNOW PEOPLE, WHO HAVE GOTTEN TATTOO'S WITH BALL POINT PEN INK, AND THEY HAVE NEVER GOTTEN INK POISONING.
You will know if you have ink poisoning because you will of had to ingested alot of ink, or gotten ink in a cut. You will know if you got ink in a cut because it burns and itches