- Reward creativity, encourage individual time with people (not just group), defend them when they are persecuted for being different.
- Show them YOUR individuality.
- Allow them to do things outside the "norm" e.g. be in plays, play a musical instrument, take dance lessons, question everything!
- Teach them respect for others individuality.
- Teach them how can be "one of the crowd" while still being themselves.
- Encourage things like having a bowl of ice cream for breakfast once in a while, or pancakes for dinner, go to a movie during the day, volunteer their time, help the downtrodden, anything the 'average' person doesn't do, but would be a good thing to do.
- Tell them the things you admire about them.
- No matter what tell them that their opinion counts (and let it), allow them to have their feelings - all feelings are valid but that doesn't mean they are correct or right about whatever subject they touch on.
Compliment them on their style or just say what you feel. Make it brief so that your point gets across and so they can ponder about what you said. Children are very impressionable and their styles will change with their attitudes or their surroundings. There is no guide to being a parent, just trial and error. Seeing what works and doesn't work because every child is different.
Treat them equally, speak to all of the children, if a certain child has a certain belief or celebration- then help them to have this belief recognised and celebrate with them, talk to them at an equal level, order in food in the nursery that individual children like. Things like this would work :)
we should show respect to a child by prasing them for something they have done right!
Respect Individuality! This is the best question of the month! Your question addresses the biggest problem in any relationship, for it points to the danger of imposing your "lifestyle" on your partner. Everyone lives a different combination of lifestyles, especially today, when our options are more diverse. Most of us live in our own "private reality' and make choices that do not encompass our partner. To achieve respect for another adult individuality is the essense of any relationship.
children can't say dirty words to their mother and father because of respect and if you respect your mother and father you would show respect.
They show it by doing things for the children. They always remind the children of what they did for the children. Children must respect parents for that reason of how much was done for their comfort.
There is no way
Show some respect is the term to use when you want someone to show you respect.
you can show respect by helping others
how to show respect for jehovah;s organization
Show Some Respect was created in 1985.
yes he will because those are still his children but he wont show affection to kate but he will respect her and she will respect him but anyway he will be on the 5th season
I can show my appreciation by taking care of it,paticipating in activities that help the environment,showing respect and loving it.