answersLogoWhite

0

What is 90 10?

Updated: 4/28/2022
User Avatar

Wiki User

14y ago

Best Answer

90% compared to the remaining 10%. its a ratio 90:10, or 9 to 1

User Avatar

Wiki User

14y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is 90 10?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp