There are various conditions where you could get a rash on your stomach, but the most common is contact dermatitis. Many people are slightly allergic to the metal that is found in back of the buttons on pants and belt buckles. If this is the case, an easy way to correct it is to put a piece of tape over the inside of the button so it does not come into direct contact with your skin.
1) Allergic reaction - usually a generalized rash, but sometimes localized, especially around the trunk. Have you eaten anything new, or been exposed to something new in your environment, like fumes or chemichal dust? Are you on any new medications?
2) Virus - Many viruses can cause rashes or fevers that produce rashes. Do you feel ill? Have you had any other symptoms, like nausea, vomiting, fever, chills?
3) Bugs - do you have fleas or Spiders in your home? Does someone you have recently visited have them?
4) Pets - puppies and kitties are cute, but they sometimes have dander that can cause an allergic rash. Or they can have bugs (see above.)
5) Shingles - Shingles have become more common in recent years, or it at least seems that way. Shingles are caused by the reactivation of the chicken pox virus and attack a particular nerve branch in your spine. They always affect only one side of the body (left or right) and never cross the midline. This is because they come out on the area of skin which is supplied by one particular nerve.
The rash may affect any part of the body, including head and limbs. It may thus appear as a band around one side of the chest or abdomen, or down an arm or leg. It is usually a very painful rash that will blister and burst, and typically people can't bear clothes touching the affected area. The blisters usually burst and crust over within a week and sometimes leave pale scars.
If the mystery rash persists, or gets worse, please see your doctor.
If you wear a belt or trousers with a metal fastener you may be allergic to the buckle or fastener. In turn, this could be a nickel allergy.
The best thing to do is to visit your dermatologist for advice.
See the links below for more information.
If it is blister type it could be one of a variety of things such as dermititis, an allergic reaction or even herpes. You should really have it looked at to determine the exact nature.
Stop Shelving!! shelving causes itchy bunghole!
The red itchy spots can be many different things. It could be some type of allergic reaction. It could also be poison ivy.
Vicodin cannot cause acid in the stomach because acid is already naturally inside the stomach but the over use of the Vicodin could cause you to get sick so if you have not eaten then you would be throwing up acid from your stomach which could lead you to think that it could cause stomach acid.
my belly feels itchy i have a tingling feeling in my stomach does this mean i am pregnant?
If your a women it could mean your pregnant I had this when I was pregnant,it's the strething of your skin and the thinning of it causing less blood flow the that specific area it's not dangerous just a little itchy i had no stretch marks at the site either,hope this helps
If you are itchy on your arms and neck it may be allergies. The only way to know for certain is to see a physician.
I don't know, but I have a similar problem and If it's in the same place as mine than it could be your belt buckle. Mine does that when i wear my belt because I am allergic to nickel.
You could have an allergy against something you have eaten.
Any time you get an itchy red rash on your stomach out of the clear blue, that's a pretty good reason to see a doctor. If not then, when?
cause your ugly
some sort of std such as siphilous in your stomach lining
They could but it's not good for them and could cause stomach problems.