A lot and it is very detectable it shows up on an x-ray. It lodges in the brain and is the equivalent to shooting someone in the head. Also most glass thermometers contain alcohol not Mercury. Seek counselling.
mercury in the flesh of the fish it contains a high amount of mercury was a heavy metal that can be toxic to human
Because it used to use mercury which posed a threat to human health. They now use alcohol which is much safer.
Before thermometers use to have mercury in them and they are not harmful unless they are used properly. Mercury is harmful when it is not disposed of properly and if it spills. It is not used very much because it poses a threat to human health and the environment. Now most thermometers have alcohol in them, they work just as well as mercury thermometers but are more safe to use in case the thermometer breaks.
Well i'm not that old but i know a few:1)The thermometer will be of two types; a) Clinical Thermometer b) Laboratory Thermometer;a) The Clinical Thermometer: used to measure the temperature of the human body, at home, clinics and hospitals.b) The Laboratory Thermometer: used to measure the temperature in school and other laboratories for scientific research.Precautions:Wash the thermometer before and after use with an antiseptic solution, and handle it with care.See that the mercury levels are below the kink and don't hold the thermometer near its bulb.While noting down the reading in the thermometer, place the mercury level along the eye sight.Do not place the Clinical thermometer in a hot flame or in the hot sun.Note:The Clinical Thermometer should go above 108*F (42*C) and below 94*F (35*C) otherwise it might blow off the top and leak. Therefore, a Clinical Thermometer is used to measure the body temperature.
They would provably live if they had special suits made.
Thermometer is used to measure temperature of human
Using a thermometer.
If the liquid is silver, it is liquid mercury (Hg). If the liquid is red, it is coloured ethyl alcohol (C2H5OH).
Well, someone would need to ingest a large amount or inhale an ever larger amount of Hg to face serious and immediate risk of death. The mercury that is inside a thermometer is the pure metal, which is not the most toxic form of Hg. Someone could probably get killed by contact with organic forms of mercury, such as methylmercury or phenylmercury, which are much more toxic.
Definition:It is an instrument used to measure body temperature.Diagram:Description:It is a small glass thermometer designed for clinical use in humans or animals. Designed with a narrowing small glass above the bulb so that the mercury column stays in position when the instrument is removed from the body. It is carefully calibrated at the time of manufacturing. Now a days mercury thermometer not used because it can break, spilling mercury posing a risk of human or animal health. they can be inserted in the month, armpit, anus or even attached to the forehead depending on the design.
No human explorations has been nor can be on Mercury.
A clinical thermometer can only measure human body temperatures since it can measure no less than 35 degrees celcius and no more than 42 degrees celcius. An ordinary thermometer can measure and object or substance at any temperature. A clinical thermometer can only measure human body temperatures since it can measure no less than 35 degrees celcius and no more than 42 degrees celcius. An ordinary thermometer can measure and object or substance at any temperature.