The germ-phobic probably shouldn't read this. If you have a staph infection in any wound, you should go to the doctor immediately. Staph generally doesn't just "get on your hands" unless you work in a hospital or other place where diseases hang out. It's really only dangerous if there's a cut on your hands, but if you think you're wearing disease causing bacteria you should probably just wash your hands. Staphloccocus loves hang nails and unkempt cuticles.
In order to be safe from staph Infection you gotta bath and continue washing your hands
Both, some bacteria is very useful and good for you, like in yogurt. Other bacteria is very harmful and can make you very sick, like staph in staph infections.
Hyrdrogen peroxide can be used to kill harmful bacteria. While there may be better options for treatment of a staph infection, hydrogen peroxide will not cause harm to a staph infection and could help aid in killing off harmful bacteria.
It is possible to get a staph infection from sitting on a toilet. You can get a staph infection by touching any surface which has the bacteria on it.
Yes, but its simple to avoid by washing your hands. Not all animals have it, so it's best to wash your hands just to be safe.
Staph infection is caused by a harmful bacteria that is found on the skin. Luckily, many staph infections are avoidable. Wash your hands often with warm water and soap. Use an antibacterial hand sanitizer in between washings. Cover open wounds to prevent transmission of the bacteria. Never share razors, combs, towels or other personal items. Avoid touching other people's wounds. Use gloves if you must change someone's bandage or treat an injury.
Staphylococcus is a harmful bacterium but most of the time it stays outside the skin waiting for a chance to get through a cut, graze or any other break in the surface.
Wash you hands