Best Answer

depending on the actie ingredent yes email me what you ontment is can tell you i am a molecular bioligist

User Avatar

Wiki User

13y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Is a and d ointment poisonous if ingested?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Is a and d ointment poisonous to dogs if ingested?

Yes, A and D ointment can be toxic to dogs if ingested in large amounts. It contains ingredients like zinc oxide, which can cause stomach upset, diarrhea, and other adverse effects when consumed by dogs. It is important to consult a veterinarian immediately if your dog ingests A and D ointment.

Are ladybirds poisonous if ingested?


Are Foxtail Palm Tree seeds poisonous?

The seeds are poisonous if ingested.

Are Jonquils poisonous if ingested?

Only to animals.

How do you write poisonous in a sentence?

He died after being bitten by a poisonous snake.

Are poinsettia plant poisenas?

Yes they are poisonous if ingested

What metal element can be poisonous if ingested?

Metal poisoning is a toxic accumulation of metals in the body. Some metal elements that are poisonous if ingested are mercury, lead, aluminum, arsenic and cadmium.

How is mercury in a thermometer poisonous?

Mercury in a thermometer is poisonous if it is inhaled or ingested. When a thermometer breaks, mercury vapor can be released into the air, which can be harmful if breathed in. Additionally, if mercury is ingested, it can be absorbed into the bloodstream and cause poisoning.

Which metal can be quite poisonous when ingested?

Several are such as lead, but mercury (the only metal that is a liquid at room temperature) is very poisonous.

Is mercurochrome poisonous if ingested by a dog?

Probably, depending on the dose ingested. I would certainly call an animal emergency hospital and ask their advice.

Are fox gloves poisons?

The biannual flower, the Foxglove, is poisonous, and should not ingested.

Are feces poisonous?

Not naturally, but they do contain bacteria that cause serious sickness if ingested.