If you are tasting bleach in your mouth and have not used the chemical for cleaning, you are probably tasting gastric secretions from your stomach. This will happen when you cough and the secretions come up your esophagus into your throat.
Oh god you need parenting classes.
the plaque around ur mouth that dosent get cleaned eats into ur teeth and gums and makes it smell
No! Do not put any bleach in your mouth it is very dangerous.
Dude, do NOT rinse your mouth out with bleach no matter what your buddies tell you. You won't get rid of the THC. You will get popped for bleach--it's called adulteration and they're REAL fussy about it; no one drinks bleach unless they're trying to beat a drug test and listening to their buddies And you'll injure yourself badly.
easy your not awake and you dont have siliva beause you havent beeen talking
Putting bleach in your mouth will cause severe chemical burns and it could kill you. Please don't do this.
warmed, moistened and cleaned by the nose and mouth
I'm not sure. But that's not worth the risk of putting bleach in your mouth.
Usually around 8-15 years but sometimes it can last up to 25 or longer depending on if its a good quality or not. But, it is recommended to bleach your teeth first.
Yes, with tooth whitening toothpaste and tooth whitening treatments applied by a dentist. Know, however, that this weakens the enamel and makes it more suseptible to decay. Plus the whitening doesn't last forever.
What To Do If Your Child Swallows Bleach or Other Hazardous ChemicalsTry and establish what chemical your child has swallowed - you may notice some of the substance around your child's mouth or be able to smell it on their breath. Some bleach will cause burning around the mouth and lips, and possible discolouration of the lips.Wipe away any excess substance from the skin.Give your child sips of water or milk to drink.DO NOT make the child vomit.Seek medical advice immediately and take the suspected bottle of chemical to hospital with you.
im pretty sure, no its gross, and you get warts in your mouth, if their not cleaned correctly, or get poisond, or aids (: