1) Wear an apron when handling clay
2) If you are using a knife, make sure it is not left on the table unattended
3) When cutting, cut onto a cloth or protection, NOT the table
4) Put a cloth/protection down when using clay otherwise it will stain the table
5) When finished, always clean up spare clay, especially dry clay as that can be inhaled.
1.do not eat clay 2.do not eat or drink near clay
pick up any clay off the floor so that people don't slip
There aren't any safety rules specifically for working with clay. But you should always be aware of where you are, what you are doing, what is happening around you and how it might impact you.
Clay is strong
the same as hard court and clay!
A slab of clay is a flat piece of clay rolled out. With a slab of clay, it is much easier to cut/trace things.
There are no advantages to using clay if you want things to grow. Clay isn't a very fertile soil and you would avoid using it unless you want to keep things from growing somewhere.
you just put clay around it and put it into the frezzer
Luella Clay Carson has written: 'Handbook of English Composition: A Compilation of Standard Rules and Usage'
the danger of using clay is if u eat it you can like throw up with u eat alot of it u can die