10. trying to change yourself for a guy
9. nagging don't do it will just tune you out
8. comparing us to past lovers, if you want us to leave this is a good way to get us to
7. we like to talk to you but not about every little detail of your day
6. as guys we like to hang with the guys and if you try to keep us from doing it isn't good
5. disrespecting us, if we are arguing don't do it in front of others
4. keeping tabs on us turns you from the girl we love to the creepy stalker
3. trying to change us, it ain't going to happen so don't try
2. saying negative things about yourself
1. giving up your life and making us the center of it
Prefect? Or perfect. Be illiterate, be brave and tough. You have to kiss tons of women before you give this speech also.
The duration of Dangerous Women is 2880.0 seconds.
These 10 Mistakes are Described in Detail in the Youtube Video ==> youtu.be/iq4bQZLl6gE
Dangerous Women ended on 1992-01-01.
Dangerous Women was created on 1991-08-01.
no because it can be harmful to them and it is very dangerous to get out of a abusive relationship and yes get out of it now right now before he kills you ok
First it is not clear what you mean but I will assume you mean to say that women blame men for all the mistakes she herself makes rather than taking responsibility for her own mistakes. In any relationship it is never a good idea to use absolute words like NEVER or ALWAYS. Your question as to why women blame men for ALL their mistakes is an instance of an absolute. First of all, not ALL women blame their mistakes on men. Some probably do. There are also some men who blame their own mistakes on someone else. These types of people are "Manipulators". Stay away from them. If they can't articulate their mistakes or faults, they are weak in character and they're playing a game they have no intentions of loosing. They want you to take the blame and see it as cutting you down to build themselves up. They don't know the meaning of intimacy or trust. They look to accumulate power and don't care who they step on to get it.
Things like calling yourself fat or ugly. Being too jealous, cheating, flirting with other guys!! That is a BIG NO NO!!! Also being too obsessive
yes VERY dangerous
No because, women are as strong as men.
The Dr- Oz Show - 2009 5 Epic Diet Mistakes Smart Women Are Making was released on: USA: 2013
A relationship between a man and a women is known as heterosexual relationship