Best Answer

monkies and bananas

User Avatar

Wiki User

14y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What is a word or word group that sounds unclear because it seems to describe the wrong word?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

When you see a blue group of clouds in a vision?

The answer to a question or problem is unclear.

Which term is used by sociologists to describe a group that is set apart from others because of obvious physical differences?

racial group

What is a group of lemmings called?

There is no term to describe a group of lemmings. This is because they are normally solitary animals and do not travel in groups or packs.

Describe what is meant by lurking on an Internet discussion group?

Describe what is meant by lurking on an Internet discussion group?

What Christian artist sounds like Shakira?

Blanca from Group One Crew (Christian Group) sounds a bit like Shakira.

What is peal a group of?

its a group of triceratops eat cake suca

Is chattering an example of onomatopoeia?

Yes chattering can be classed as onomatopeia because omomatopoeia is a word that sounds like its description. for example "Snap" "Crackle" "pop" and yes "chattering" because as you say the word it sounds like a group of people chattering away

What Atoms of which group of representative elements have 7 electrons in the largest n level?

The question is unclear, but from what I can understand the answer is the halogens.

What are Islam's main groups?

It is unclear what a "group" is, since "group" is not a clinical term. If by "group", the term intended is "sect", there are three major sects in Islam: Sunnis (~85%), Shiites (~14%), and Ibadis (~1%).

What name is used to describe H-N-H group?

amine group

What adjectives are used to describe a carpet?


What is a word or group of words that sound unclear?

"Mumble" is a word that describes unclear or indistinct speech, where words are not pronounced clearly. This could also include phrases like "muffled words" or "garbled speech".