Best Answer

The MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) for Pine-Sol says:

INGESTION - Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

And that's pretty good generic advice.In general, the first thing you should do if you eat or drink something you shouldn't is to call the poison control center. If you don't already know exactly what to do, calling PCC as your first line of defense will almost never be wrong.

User Avatar

Wiki User

9y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar
User Avatar

Google Account

Lvl 1
8mo ago
I had to vomit the Pine-Sol I threw up, maybe because of the quantity. And instead of water, I drank a glass of milk. But the call is a must.
More answers
User Avatar

Wiki User

11y ago

Call 911 if you can!

This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What do you do after you drink pine sol?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass