Demi Lovato has seven tattoos so far, although she has had additions and renditions to old tattoos.
1. You Make Me Beautiful - This was Demi's first tattoo, which she got in June 2010, two months before she turned 18. They are lyrics from the song Beautiful by Bethany Dillon, a song which Demi says changed her life. It is located on the right side of her ribs. In September 2011, she debuted an addition of two feathers to the tattoo.
2. Feather - In September 2010, Demi got a feather behind her left ear. She said it has no meaning, she just thought it was cute. She was unhappy with the design, however, and she thought it looked like a leaf. She got it fixed in June 2011, so it looked more like a feather.
3/4. Stay Strong - Demi got the word stay on her left wrist and strong on her right wrist in March 2011, right after she left rehab. The two words cover the scars Demi had from cutting, and remind her to stay strong everyday.
5. Heart - This was a tattoo that Demi got at the same time as her stay strong tattoos. It is a reminder of her fan's support while she was in rehab. Apparently, many of her fans drew and even tattooed the heart on their wrists, so Demi got it to honor them when she was released. It is on her right wrist, next to her strong tattoo.
6. Cross - Demi got this tattoo on her right hand under her pinkie finger in June 2011. It is a reminder of her Christian faith, and she placed it there so her fans could see it every time she held a microphone.
7. Lips - In July 2011, Demi got a tattoo of red lips on her left wrist under her stay tattoo. She got it as a matching tattoo with her friends Hanna Beth Merjos, Ivey Ensley, and Lauren Pietra. She says it reminds her of friendship. It is also just supposed to be a fun tattoo, since her others are so serious.
8. Let Go & Let God - 2012, She hasn't given a meaning behind this tattoo yet.
9. Birds - Demi released a picture of this tattoo on November 25'th, 2012 on Twitter. she hasn't given a meaning on this tattoo yet either.
Those are all of Demi's tattoos so far.
Demi Lovato has her ears pierced, her navel (belly button),her cartilage pierced,and her nose pierced.
It was first seen on June 15, 2010 when she wore a bikini, but she may have had a for a little while before that and never revealed it.
Demi lovato isn't gay.
Demi Lovato is an American born actress, meaning that she is female.
Lea Michele from Glee looks a bit like Demi Lovato.
yesDemi Lovato was born on August 20, 1992 in Dallas,Texas.
no demi lovato does not watch WWE :P
Demi Lovato has multiple tattoos -- she has tattoos on both of her wrists, on the right side of her ribcage, and behind her left ear.
Demi Lovato has tattoos in the following locations:on both wristson her right sidebehind her left earon the side of her handon two of her fingersbelow her elbow
Miley Cyrus has 3 tattoos, and Demi Lovato has 1. Selena Gomez doesn't have any tattoos, at least as far as the public is aware.
Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato both have tattoos, but none of them are matching. Justin has a portrait of Jesus, a seagull, and hebrew writing. Demi has "Stay Stong," "Faith," "That's what makes You Beautiful," lips, and others.
stay strong which are also her wrist tattoos
Yes, Demi Lovato has about 13 tattoos.Please see the related link below for photographs of her tattoos.
No they don't but demi has a tattoo on her upper right stomach where her ribcage is
demi lovato, miley cyrus, kevin jonas
No, she is not. Demi Lovato struggled with cutting for many years, but she spent a few months in a treatment facility and she no longer cuts. She got tattoos on her wrists that say "Stay Strong" in order to help her resist the urge.
No they don't have stars tattooed on their faces.
There are over 1,000 Demi Lovato FAQ on WikiAnswers.
Its Demi Lovato