1. "A Wedding on Waltons Mountain" (1982) Erin's Wedding.
2. "Mother's Day on Waltons Mountain" (1982) Mary Ellen's Wedding and Mother's Day.
3. "A Day of Thanks on Walton's Mountain" (1982) Family comes home for Thanksgiving.
4. "A Walton Thanksgiving Reunion" (1993) Thanksgiving Special.
5. "A Walton Wedding" (1995) John Boy's Wedding.
6. "A Walton's Easter" (1997) Easter, John & Olivia's 40th Wedding Anniversary, the birth of John Boy's first child.
Richard Thomas left the series the Waltons because he wanted to pursue different acting careers.
The TV series "The Waltons" had 221 episodes along with 7 TV movies .
Yes, all the Walton's are out now on DVD. Seasons 1-9 and 6 specials that came out after season 9 ended. "a decade of the waltons" is the last episode on season 8.
One of the most wholesome shows on television......I believe the Waltons played for 9 seasons.
There are 9 seasons in total and then they made some movies also, But in the seasons john boy is not in a lot of them and neither is olivia because her contract was up that's why she had "tb" supposedly.
The Waltons was created on 1972-09-14.
yes therewas a spanking on the Waltons
Yes Olivia did return to Walton's Mountain for several of the reunion movies that were set during the 1960's after the series ended.
Ralph Waite Played John Walton in The Waltons.
Llynn Storer has: Played Worker in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played Man on Bus in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played Lounger in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played 2nd Man in the Bar in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played Bert in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played Bus Station Announcer in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played Orderly in "The Waltons" in 1971. Played Medical Examiner in "Harry O" in 1973. Played Hoffman in "Quincy M.E." in 1976.
A Walton's Family Reunion - 2010 TV was released on: USA: 18 October 2010
whose house was Waltons house. Was it John or Zeb?