Want this question answered?
Any soap is harmful if swallowed.
If swallowed neutrogena what do I need to do
yes they can
Assuming your partner is disease free, then no.
It's harmful if swallowed or inhaled. It may cause irritation to the skin, eyes and such.
because it has harmful gases but it has no harmful surface so you can swallow it
Oh yeah it is very harmful. Call poison control first thing.
no eat as much as you can even though the box says TOXIC!!!!!
Only if you have first swallowed enough fertilizer to grow them.