If you are referring to premium, it depends upon many factors. Included are the insurer, the amount of coverage, the type of coverage, characteristics of the vehicle, characteristics and driving history of the insured, who else will be driving the car, how much the car will be driven, and other factors. Insurance rates, from which premiums are derived, are regulated by the insurance regulator of the state in which the policy will be issued, so that is another factor. Therefore, there is no definitive answer to your question as phrased.
If you are referring to the cost of car insurance, several factors are involved, including
1. The insurance company involved.
2. The State in which the policy is issued. Insurance is regulated by individual States, and this includes the approval of rates. A "rate" is the cost per $100 of coverage and translates into the premium.
3. The kind(s) of coverage that you seek--for example, collision coverage, liability coverage, uninsured motorist coverage.
4. The make and model of the vehicle.
5. The age and driving record of the proposed insured.
6. The anticipated mileage to be driven and whether the vehicle will be used for household or commercial purposes.
7. Any available discounts that the insurer offers, such as multi-car discounts or whether the insured mas a homeowners policy with it.
The cheapest car insurance in New Mexico is liability only car insurance. This insurance can cost as little as $60 a month.
The car insurance in Georgia is much cheaper than the insurance in Florida. Florida has some of the highest car insurance in the nation.
It is usually much cheaper to have an individual car insurance plan.
what is the average cost of car insurance per month for an american
That depends on what the car is and how much the insurance values it at.
E car insurance is a great place to look into if you are looking for a cheap car insurance place, There price of there car insurance very, it all depends on your kind of car, how old you are and your previous driving history .
Well it depends on your school grades, how old you are, what type of car you have, and where you get your insurance from.
Your car note has no bearing on the cost of your auto insurance policy.
Car insurance covers you for accidents, fire and theft of your vehicle depending on what type of insurance you take out. You will need to get a quote from a car insurance company to find out how much your insurance will cost and what it will cover you for in the event of needing to make a claim.
Antique vehicle insurance costs a little more than insurance on a regular car, because it's so much to replace the parts. State Farm insurance offers antique car insurance.
Buying rental car insurance from a rental car company with vary from company to company, expect about $15-$25/day.