Want this question answered?
Drinking bleach will not kill the papilloma virus, but if you drink enough it might kill you.
No , you can not drink bleach . It's a poison . It depends on how much you consume whether you'll die or not (:
ABSOLUTELY NONE - Bleach is VERY poisonous and drinking even a small amount will at best make you VERY ill and at worst will kill you after an extremely painful decline.
Drink a gallon of bleach. The downside to this is that it kills the human too. The upside is that it will kill the maggots, and make the morticians job much easier.
You will die.
Since the answer to the first question is "no", the answer to the second question is kind of meaningless. Bleach and water will just make you sick, it won't "clean your system."
exactly ten cups. drink nine and i guarantee you won't die.... it will actually clean your digestion... true story. ;) I'm not sure why this question has been asked; although I would advise anyone NOT to drink ANY bleach at ANY time.
Think she hanged herself but, it's sad she did that.
it can really be bad for you and can kill you if you drink to much.
NO! Bleach is a poison that if you drink it it will eat up your stomach. If anyone has ingest bleach should call 911 or the poison control center.
The Pool will probably dilute it too much.