1. Unhook positive battery cable.
2. Find a spot and mount lights.
3. find a spot for a toggle switch on the dash.
4. run the wire coming off the back of the light to a toggle switch on the dash.
5. run another wire from an inline fuse to the other prong on the switch.
6. make sure the fuse is no further than a foot from the batter for best results.
7. Hook fused wire to possitive cable and connect back to battery.
8. test lights!!!
no you can also use gas it just depends on type it uses.
Get a gas powered motor and connect where electric one was.
Electric, save money by using electric and the charge will last long. The gas golf cart may go faster though.
to wire the license plate lights you must have lights and wire them to the scooter.
There are a couple of reasons for gas in the oil of a Yamaha golf cart. Most likely, it is a stuck float in the carburetor. It could also be caused by a tear in a fuel pump diaphragm.
There are many resources online to find golf cart prices. One great web site is ehow.com. There are many different types of golf carts to compare from gas to electric.
put in a faster engine
The reason eight Yamaha golf cart may backfire when slowing down, is the air to fuel mixture needs adjustment. The golf cart is getting too much. Fuel.
It is not recommended to use blended oils on a 2000 Gas EZGO Golf Cart. The recommended oil to useÊis regular 10W-30 oil.