answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

Either nothing, or you get sick, or you die. It depends on what the ink is made of.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2011-10-23 17:04:31
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Exercise

16 cards

What is the effect of exercise on your flexibility

What is the fibrous connective tissue that holds bones in a joint together

What type of muscle straightens a joint

Which type of cancer is the leading cause of death

โžก๏ธ
See all cards
3.96
โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…โ˜†โ˜…
360 Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What happens if you accidentally swallow a little bit of pen ink?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
Related questions

What happens if you accidentally swallow a little bit of ink?

Either nothing, or you get sick, or you die. It depends on what the ink is made of.


What happens if you swallow a little bit of pen ink?

Either nothing, or you get sick, or you die. It depends on what the ink is made of.


What happens if you accidentally swallowed mouthwash?

get medical help or contact poison control right away....(at least that's what it says) well it depends,did you swallow a tiny bit or alot...? a little bit wont hurt,a swallow would at worst make you vomit but if you swallowed say,half the bottle(why would you?) then you would defiantly need medical attention


Can you swallow water from salt water pool?

If you are concerned about accidentally swallowing a little bit of pool water, don't be. The ocean's salinity is 35,000 ppm; a pool is 3,500, or 10% of that of the ocean.


What if you swallow a little bit of salicylic acid?

You probably have taken an aspirin then.


Can you swallow baking soda?

I don't think it hurts if you accidentally swallow tiny amounts of it (like when brushing your teeth with it). However, you SHOULD NOT mix it with water and drink it like a drink, because I heard this poisons you (athletes do this sometimes before races). If you do swallow more than a little bit, I would definitley call Poison control center....


What happens when you swallow a bit of clear and dry nail polish?

Don't worry, this happens to a lot of people. As long as you didn't swallow a large amount or drink it from the bottle you'll be fine.


What happens if you swallow a tiny bit of kids nail polish?

Go to ER just in case.


What happens when you accidentally eat a maggot?

Most probably nothing you might feel a bit sick


Is metallic gel ink toxic?

It is not if u swallow just a little bit but if you swallow a pen full you could possibly vomit but it is not fatal.


What happens if you swallow a tiny bit of Salicylic Acid?

Not much. It may irritate your mouth, throat and/or stomach, but a tiny bit should be harmless.


You swallow acne wash what should you do?

You'll be fine. It's not recomended that you swallow this stuff, but just a little bit swallowed can't hurt. It's a little bit like swallowing a tiny bit of tooth paste or mouth wash. Unless it's alot, you won't need the hospital.

People also asked