DO NOT induce vomiting. Swallowing a hydrocarbon and then vomiting it back up can cause more damage. If it is a small amount, it is usually not lethal. Call the poison control center immediately or visit your local emergency room. Whatever you do, stay away from fire or SMOKING.
give plenty of water and then milk or milk shakes
It is not bad to swallow a small amount of chewing gum. If a person swallows a large amount of gum, it may cause a blockage in the stomach.
Yes, do it with toys or men/women it feels good ;)
If the epiglottis is elongated and touching the back of the throat, it should be looked at by a physician. Normally, this piece of skin that goes over the breathing tube when a person swallows, does not get in the way of the throat.
Other than them being gay, nothing.
The first thing to do is to consult a doctor, as he/she might know the exact thing to do.
in hospital to gave a medicine
No, dogs' teeth fall out. Unless the the dog accidentally swallows it when it falls out.
She tries to protect it by hiding it in her mouth but she accidentally swallows it and can't regurgitate it.
The possessive form of the plural noun swallows is swallows'. Example: There was a row of swallows' nests under the edge of the cliff. The word swallows is also the third person, singular of the verb to swallow.
The person would choke and puke.
When a child accidentally swallows a tooth, nothing happens. The tooth is excreted through the bowels along with other products.
You're retarded. <---- That's rude. First thing to do is to call the Poison Center or your doctor right away. You can also call the paramedics. Move away from the gasoline source as quickly as possible. Do not induce vomiting if you swallow gasoline. Give the person that ingested the gasoline water or milk if they are conscious. Before you call emergency services be sure to know how much gasoline was swallowed, when the gas was ingested, and the person's condition. The faster you receive treatments if you swallow gasoline, the better your chances of surviving.
It depends on how much ibuprofen and whether or not the child is allergic. As with many medical questions, "see a physician immediately" is the safest answer.
Generally Yes. Gasoline is a classic for inducing chemical burns, and contains a ton of other interesting toxins, including some carcinogens. 1cc of gasoline might not hurt you, but a tablespoon might and a pint would. Give Poison Control a call on this one: 1-800-222-1222
The side effects of a person getting gasoline in their ear is poisoning. Since it is toxic the gasoline is supposed to be removed from the body.