Best Answer

It is in the center of the differential cover.

User Avatar

Wiki User

10y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Where is fill hole for rear differential 2002 dodge ram 1500?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

Where do you fill transmission fluid on a 2002 dodge ram 1500?

Same place you check it.

What is the oil capacity of the rear and front differential on a 2005 dodge 1500 4x4?

Just fill it until the lube runs out the fill hole. It is now full.

Where is the PCV valve located on a 2002 dodge 1500 with a 4.7 engine?

It is in behind the oil fill cap in the fill housing.

Location of drain and fill plugs on a 2004 dodge 1500 pick up's rear axle?

The fill plug is on the rear cover of the differential. Remove the rear cover to drain the fluid.

How much transmission fluid does a 2002 dodge ram 1500 hold?

The 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 PU came equipped with the 6F55 6-speed automatic transmission. The total service fill for this transmission is 11.6 quarts.

Where is the fill plug for rear end of a 1995 dodge ram 1500?

The rear axle fill plug is the rubber plug in the rear differential cover. Fill the fluid to the bottom of the hole. 75w90 or 80w90, if posi it requires a limited slip additive.

How much antifreeze does a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Hemi take?

18.7 liters in a radiator flush and fill in a 2004 Dodge Ram 1500.

Where do you fill the rear differential fluid on your dodge durango?

Through the check plug hole in the rear of the cover.

To check the fluid what bolt do you remove on a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 transfer case?

You will see 2 plugs on transfer case, the lower is to drain, upper is to fill or check level

How do you fill the front differential case on a Dodge RAM?

You unscrew the plug on the front cover, and ad 75w90 to the bottom of the hole.

How do you fill a 1996 1500 series dodge transmission?

You add fluid at the same place you check the level.

Where is the PCV valve located on a 2003 dodge ram 1500 4.7?

It is in the side of the oil fill housing.