From a very small amount you will probably will just get a sore stomach, thats about it, unless you eat lots of it, then I recommend you see a doctor.
you can.. but why would you want to eat wax ?
You could if you wanted to, but it is wax and wax is not good to eat I would just spit it out if i were you.
Wax Moths eat oranges, pineapple, and bird food. It is clinicly Proven that wax moths ar ethe moths that eat pretty much everythig! Does that help?
If it is unscented paraffin wax or beeswax, it is not poisonous. If you feel ill, contact a poison control center or a local hospital. If it is a tiny bit of candlewax or something, you are fine.
Eating cheese wax shouldn't hurt you. People often accidentally eat the wax and they are fine. It is food grade wax.
you will die from the wax inside you.
They can but shouldn't. Wax worms are an "unclean" food based on sound dietary laws.
It will be invaded by wax moth.
you start to vomet and get diarey