I think you would end up in a very stickysituation. I think that u will really get sick very sick
what will happen if 1 year baby eat a small piece of cockraoch glue
Goats eat glue with their mouths, they does.
yes u can eat glue but it is not ok to do it its not 4 eating
No, ants typically do not eat glue. In fact, if an ant comes in contact with glue, the ant will usually get stuck on the surface of the glue and die.
just eat the super glue first
If glue is swallowed, what might happen is the gastrointestinal system could become blocked. If someone swallows glue, the best thing to do is to get them to an emergency room to be evaluated.
yes, glue is toxic to them :(
No. They eat wallpaper paste, tea cups and calendars. Never envelope glue.
Yes it can do if you sniff glue alot or even eat glue
well that depends on what type of glue it is.(are you silly enough to eat glue though!?)if it is a normal type of classroom glue eg:pritt stick or kids craft then it is most likely to be non toxic, Any other glue is very bad for you other glue though is probably really bad for you.
Mixing Clorox with glue merely makes weak,watery slime.