* E = Exceeds the security requirement for a car of this type and the group rating has been reduced - so a group 10 car that exceeds the standard is listed as a 9E.
* A = Acceptable security requirements for the car's group.
* P = Provisional - incomplete data when the model was launched.
* D = Doesn't meet the security requirement for a car of this type and the group rating has been increased as a result - so a group 8 car that doesn't meet the standard is listed as a 9D.
* U = Unacceptable - the level of security is significantly below requirements. The car won't be uninsurable, but some insurers may insist on a security upgrade before they cover you.
It means that the group rating has been reduced since it exceeds the security requirement for a car that type. All cars that exceed the standard are put into that group.
6e - 1272 = 0
No, it doesn't have any free radicals
The element Sulfur has 6 valence electrons. : )
Wot is this
5e + 18 â‰¤ 6e + 29 -11 â‰¤ e That is, e â‰¥ -11
It is a variable that can have any value.
The solution to this equation can not be determined
There is no Train from Hartford to Willimantic. You would need to travel by car or Bus. By Car ... Get onto I-84 East and Follow to I-384. Follow this to end and get onto RT 6E. Follow signs to Willimantic. Approx. 25min drive.
assemble the parts.- antonio garcia 6E