The 'FIRE HAZARD' is the SAME as that of leaving any other appliance unattended. Besides the obvious waste of electricity and the extra wear and tear on the equipment, there should be some valid reason for doing it. Remember, that a running fan uses power and this generated heat. If you are always forgetful (like me), then perhaps investing in an automatic shut-off timer would be wise. If there are animals that would be left uncomfortable, make sure that there is nothing else (besides the fans) that they could get into to cause a fire. Besides circulating air, ceiling fans only benefit a person if they are actually in the room to feel the air, they should be turned off and not left to run all day.
Yes- it is VERY possible.
The insulation on the conductor keeps the current from leaving the wire.
You can trip and fall and crack your skull...
You have to defeat a poison one to get the poison-make a electric creature follow you and it will die, leaving you the part
They think it's too dangerous for her to be around them
Gas heaters are slowly leaving the industry and are being replaced by electric heaters, which are created by Chromalox. However, by using an electric heater, electric bills get expensive.
No. There is plenty of land elsewhere to dump.
the clown hung him self standing on a block of ice the ice melted and he got hung leaving a clown a puddle and a rope on the ceiling. There is nothing that says the room is locked, that the clown is dead. How about the clown walked into the room and spilled some water and dropped the rope.
I keep picturing you laying naked on a beach and I am walking towards you leaving a trail of my clothes behind me and then I am standing in front of you and my vision stops.can you finish it for me?
Because it will get dehydrated because all the water that it needs is leaving the body
Camel Spiders, or Solifugae, are capable of leaving a painful bite on a human. However, they are not venomous.