Want this question answered?
It depends upon the mold, so don't eat moldy peanut butter.
No, its not healthy . Most fungi are dangerous for health .
That is crazy you might kill yourself from food poisoning
Yes. You wouldn't eat rotten meat or moldy cheese, would you?
No, If you were to eat a moldy nut you would probably become extremely sick.
Well, think about it, would you want to eat moldy cheese?
Moldy grapes is dangerous because it can cause sickness or allergic reactions. Molds that are found on grapes, grains and nuts can produce a toxin called mycotoxins.
As long as they aren't moldy. We eat them all the time. If one in the pack is moldy we just throw it away and keep on eating them
Yes, yes it is.
Don't eat anything that is moldy that wasn't meant to be moldy. Molds can produce toxins that can make you ill. Because it won't taste very nice :)
Truly moldy chocolate is not safe to eat. Though many times, people do confuse chocolate bloom with mold.