lime away............and salt and lemon juice mught be helpful.scrub with a brush lime away............and salt and lemon juice mught be helpful.scrub with a brush lime away............and salt and lemon juice mught be helpful.scrub with a brush
yes it does
The citric acid reacts with the oxidation on copper.
Well, I did a science experiment on that and in 5 days it should look like it dissolved. It really hasn't though the acid in the lemon juice gradually eats the pennies metal away everyday for the 5 days that it is in the lemon juice.
Lemon cleans pennies the best because of the acid in the juice.
the acid eats away the rust
I would throw it away, it could make you sick.
mix lemon juice with wine for some rason it works
The acids in the lemon juice eat away at the rust on the penny
Add more vegetables or other solid ingredients.
get your freckles away? isn't that from that judy blume book....where it doesn't work?!?!?
Lemon juice. It has a pH of 2.3, whereas orange juice has a pH of 3.3. What is being cleaned off is the CuO and CuCO3 that forms on the penny. Both O2- and CO32- are bases, so the stronger the acid, the more effectively they will be reacted away. I did a quick online search for the pH of grape juice but did not find anything, but given that it lacks the sour taste that orange and lemon juice have (an indicator of acidity), I would have to assume that it is not as acidic as either lemon or orange juice.