Drinking Windex can be fatal. It contains both ammonia and ethanol.
Windex can cause:
If you have ingested Windex, contact emergency help right away. The number for National Poison Control in the United States is 1-800-222-1222.
Yes you can die from drinking windex. it had acid's in it that can kill you within 2 minutes.
Absolutely ! Save the windex - that's what I say !
Drink it you idiots..of course its bad for you..best yet ..put it in your coffee..its great !
how to get windex out of carpet
Windex was created in 1933.
When in liquid solution Windex is homogeneous
If the windex has ammonia in it, yes it will kill you
Windex is used for cleaning glass and mirrors.
It is not true that windex will heal anything. Windex can only heal a dirty mirror. That iit.
windex or dishsoap? will they kill flowers
Windex cost no more than $5.00 usually.