Best Answer

Contact your local poison control center or visit the hospital immediately after accidentally ingesting Comet or any other cleaning chemical of any kind.

User Avatar

Wiki User

12y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can you die from ingesting comet cleaner?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

What reindeer's name is the name of a cleaner?


Who owns comet cleaner?

i have no clue what so ever :D

What can a person use Comet cleaner for?

Comet cleaner is used for surface cleaning of non-porous materials such as porcelain, stainless steel and fiberglass. It won't scratch any surfaces and does not contain bleach.

Which type of cleaner removes ink stains the best?

A mixture of equal parts vinegar and water can be effective in removing ink stains. Rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide can also work well. It's important to test these solutions on a small, inconspicuous area of the fabric first to ensure they don't cause any damage.

Sodium hypochlorite is most commonly found in what household cleaner?


What happens when you swallow Windex or glass cleaner?

Swallowing Windex or glass cleaner can cause serious harm, including irritation and burning of the mouth, throat, and stomach. It can also lead to nausea, vomiting, difficulty breathing, and potentially life-threatening complications. Immediate medical attention is necessary if ingestion occurs.

What make comet die?

Big comet maked bigger comet died

What to do when baby eats comet cleaner?

Take the baby to the nearest hospital immediately.

What services does Comet Cleaners offer?

Comet Cleaners offers dry cleaning and laundry services, whether the order is commercial or personal. Comet Cleaners is a certified environmental dry cleaner.

What is an abrasive cleaner?

An abrasive cleaner is one that might scratch a surface being cleaned. Steel wool is an abrasive cleaner. Comet is also an abrasive cleaner because it contains a gritty formula for cleaning.

Can someone die from ingesting paint?


Your 1 year old licked the top of the comet cleaner container?

Go to the hospital and take the bottle of cleaner with you so they know exactly whats in it