answersLogoWhite

0


Best Answer

Yes, it's toxic

User Avatar

Wiki User

11y ago
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Can you die from eating glitter?
Write your answer...
Submit
Still have questions?
magnify glass
imp
Related questions

Will eating glitter hurt you?

Yes. eating glitter can kill you because it is sharp and it is coated in toxic liquids that could


Does glitter hurt goldfish in an inside aquarium?

Yes. The glitter can get into their gills and inhibit their breathing. If enough glitter gets in, the goldfish will eventually suffocate and die. The goldfish can also mistake the glitter for food. As it is not possible for goldfish to digest glitter, this too can cause the goldfish to die.


Will you die if you drink glitter?

You might not die, but i severely doubt "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" applies here.


Is glitter the same as sparkles?

No glitter is glitter and sparkles is sparkles


How do you put glitter on flowers?

You sprinkle glitter on them and that's how you put glitter on flowers.


What are things that are not allowed in Dusable Museum?

smoking, ballons, posters, glitter, and eating is not allowed in the dusable museum.


What rhymes with glitter that is sparkly?

glitter


What is cuter silver glitter toms or purple glitter toms?

Purple glitter Toms


Did kesha choke on glitter and die?

That's just a rumor, Kesha's still alive. Besides, I don't think you can choke on glitter, it's too small. You would probably just swallow it.


Can chihuahuas die from eating mold?

It may die from eating mold.


When was We Are Glitter created?

We Are Glitter was created in 2003.


Glitter Wallpaper?

form_title= Glitter Wallpaper form_header= Everyone needs a little glitter. Do you want glitter detail or all over glitter?*= {Detail, All Over, Not Sure} What color glitter would you like?*= _ [50] Do you want a matching border?*= () Yes () No