What would you like to do?
What is MSXML 6.0 parser?
What Is MSXML? Microsoft XML Core Services (MSXML) allows customers to build high-performance XML-based applications that provide a high degree of interoperability with other applications that adhere to the XML 1.0 standard. Among the core services MSXML provides is developer support for the following:
- The Document Object Model (DOM), a standard library of application programming interfaces (APIs) for accessing XML documents.
- Helper APIs to assist with programming for XML namespace or the HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) when it is used to send data directly between Web servers.
- The XML Data Reduced schema definition language (XDR), which Microsoft introduced support for to assist with XML schema working needs while awaiting the now final W3C standard XML Schema Definition (XSD) language. Support for XDR is available in MSXML 3.0 through MSXML 5.0. MSXML 6.0 does not support XDR.
- The Simple API for XML (SAX), a programmatic alternative to DOM-based processing.
- The Schema Object Model (SOM), an additional set of APIs for accessing XML Schema documents programmatically that was introduced in MSXML 4.0 and later.
- XML Digital Signatures support, which provides the ability to sign and verify XML document data through digital encryption. This support is only available in MSXML 5.0 for Microsoft Office Applications. It was removed in MSXML 6.0.
31 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
It Is an... Achoo! Ecuse me! It is an animal that has 10 or more legs and makes people sneeze.
Parser is a portion of the computer progam which carry out parsing process.
MSXML is short for Microsoft Extensible Markup Language. This is the primary tool used to encode documents on the internet.
yes i need
It is the sixth version of a tool from Microsoft that is used for parsing XML files.
PHP is a programming language, and parser specifically is part that reads human-readable representation of code to generate parse tree and later opcode representation of code …that can be interpreted by php interpreter.
Probably not. The MSXML Parser is a Microsoft product which can be used by several different applications. Even Internet Explorer uses it for some purposes. It is a small and …innocuous application, so uninstalling it won't really get you anything anyhow.
What is msxl 3.0 sp10 ?
Dhooor Paey Kutta.
because i need to inwstal professionalplus 2010 in my computer.
Msxml 4.0 sp2 kb954430 is a program that allows a desktop, running a Windows operating system, to read XML code. These programs are often seen on computers as a result of …operating system updates and security patches.
An email parser is a technology that allows you to integrate your campaign with these and other services so that when a transaction is made with that service, a subscriber can… be added to your campaign.
search the google and definitely you will get msxml......... enjoy...
The type of programmers that use MSXML are people like Microsoft that make programs. . You can process XML as part of a web application, you can use DOM and API.