What if your ex runs around from town to town with your son how can you get custody of your child?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

See an attorney to file for custody. When your ex is found, you can use the court to force custody to you. If you already have legal custody, and your ex has taken the child in knowing violation of the order, then you should be bringing the police in, for non-custodial interference, or possibly kidnapping.
12 people found this useful

Your 17 yr old son is staying with you for a visit his mother who lives out of town has primary custody but your son refuses get go back or get on a plane?

Answer . Finding out why would be my main priorty. Is it a problem for you for him to stay? If not, ask him to call his mother and sort it out between them, maybe just ext

Who runs the town?

the person who runs a town is called a Mayor

How do you deport your ex and gain custody of your child?

This is an interesting question. First, if he is an illegal immigrant then this process is very easy. Call ICE, the division of Homeland Security in charge of deportation, a

Does an Ex parte have anything to do with child custody?

An ex parte decision is made by a judge without having all the parties present. They are therefore temporary, and the persons affected must be given the opportunity to conte
In Custody

What do you do when you have joint custody and have to leave town?

This should be spelled out in the parenting plan. If it isn't, have something drawn up and put in. Generally, If you are leaving town for less than a period of time [48 hours
In Custody

Can your ex get custody of your son if the courts gave you full custody?

If you were granted custody the court will not change that status unless there has been a significant change in the circumstances or unless you have been deemed to be unfit si
In Custody

Can ex wife take child out of town without fathers consent?

Generally, yes, unless there is a court order that bars her from leaving the limits of the town with the child. That would only be the case if there was a history to cause the